Re: More graphics questions

Mark Komarinski wrote:

> TeX doesn't like JPEG all that much, so you have to use .eps (at least,
> this is what most of an afternoon has taught me).

JPEG screen-shot suffer loss of information and are usually larger
than GIF/PNG's.  So, generally they may not be that convinient for LDP.

You can use PNG's in PDF-LaTeX with commands like documents like this:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\begin{document}
\includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{picture.png}
\end{document}

You can process this with "pdflatex document.tex".  If you want to
produce postscript, simply substitute picture.png with picture.eps
and then run "pslatex document.tex" (of course you should have
your picture available as .png or .eps).
--
	Pozdrav,
	  Roman