conversion from SGML->docbook?

I know that once upon a time there was a link from the LDP pages for a
small script that would convert linuxdoc docs to docbook format. However,
I can't find this link anymore. Could anyone help me out? I have two
older docs that I am re-writing in preparation for submission to the LDP,
and they need to be converted- and I have no great desire to do it by
hand. Thanks ahead of time-
Luis Villa

P.S. Please make sure to cc: me to any replies, as I am not subscribed to
the list.

P.P.S. Is there a searchable archive of this list anywhere? I looked, but
couldn't find it. Thanks!

	    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
	    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
	    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."