Re: Outline for Author's Guide

Hello,

It seems to me that this a little more complicated than it needs to be.
Yes DocBook is a large beast but it is not uncontrollable. A quick FAQ on
what is good practice and not good practice should suffice.

I agree with Kendall in regards to the tools. No we don't have the ability
to just type sgmltools html index.sgml and get what we want BUT we can
type jade <arguments> <stylesheet> index.sgml and get what we want.
Heck, if we stick with specific style sheets we should be fine. Just state
in the FAQ that we accept these version of the style sheets and these
"features".

Joshua Drake