Government "Secured" Tax Certificates

Title: Government Secured

Government "Secured" Tax Certificates
PAY YOU Between 15%-300% GUARANTEED!

Receive your FREE copy of "INSIDER SECRETS OF INVESTING IN SECURED GOVERNMENT TAX CERTIFICATES."
(A $39.95 Value)

WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:

  • Remove Yourself From The Crisis World
  • Receive Flexible Options For Your Money
  • Provide Yourself With SAFE Investment Tools
  • Get Away From The Market Fluctuations
  • Get a Collateralized Investment Opportunity
  • Get Yourself a Guaranteed Rate of Return
  • GUARANTEED INTEREST RATE EXAMPLES:
    (Business and investment opportunity in all 50 states)

  • Michigan: 15-50% Michigan Compiled Laws...Section 211.73c
  • Georgia: 20-40% Ref. Official Code of Georgia, Section OCGA 48-4-42
  • Iowa: 24% Ref. Iowa Code Annotated. Sections 447.1 & 447-9
  • Illinois: 18-48% Illinois Compiled Statutes. Section 35ILCS 200/21-260
    Interest rates are set into law, and can only be changed by an act of legislation.
  • What Can I Make?

    The average interest one makes on back taxes is 15%-50% guaranteed by the government, and this is the low end. Our clients are making an incredible 30 to 50 times their money on a high end. The banks have been doing this for over 100 years. Our company has developed a program that allows you to capitalize on these proven techniques and strategies for the first time ever. Please review the chart below to see what our program can do for you when taking advantage of this exciting opportunity!

    *(The numbers used below are for example only. Individual situations will vary. Affidavits are on file)

    Property #AssessedStateInvestmentAssessed ValuePROFIT POTENTIAL
    #196AssessedOklahoma$300.00$20,000.00$19,700.00
    #206AssessedFlorida$1,957.00$250,000.00$248,043.00
    #209AssessedCalifornia$65,595.00$262,349.00$196,794.00
    #211AssessedNew York$7,000.00$42,500.00$35,500.00

    We are dedicated to providing our clients with the most comprehensive education/information on investing in government Tax Certificates, with the highest standards of accuracy, credibility, and integrity. Opportunies are limited and closing fast due to recent economic conditions.

    Fill out the no obligation form below for a free consultation with one of our advisors.

    Required Input Field*

    Name*
    City *
    State *
    Day Phone*
    Night Phone
    Best time to contact:
    Morning Afternoon Night
    Email Address*
    Are you currently investing?
    Yes No
    Type of investment:
    Bonds Mutual Funds Stocks Real estate Other
    Investment objective:
    Conservative Balanced Risk
    Current investments:
    0-25 k 25-100 k 100-250 k 250 k+

    All information given herein is strictly confidential and will not be re-distributed for any reason other than for the specific use intended.
    To be removed from our distribution lists, please Click here
    .

    *****