re: web promotion, free guide

Dear Web Merchant,

We have reason to believe that you might be interested in our
products and services, which relate to web promotion & email
marketing.

Enclosed is our free report: The Bulk Email Survivors Guide.
Go to: http://3438810365/emailmarketing/index.htm

Plus Learn The 'BIG 5' SECRET Techniques that show you How To
Make Your Website Sell Anything with Overwhelming Results!

Receive for FREE the AWESOME software, tools, and resources
you need to Sell your product SUCCESSFULLY!

LEARN How To Promote, Run and get an EXPLOSION of SALES
for your current Website.

Hey, Do You Need a GREAT Product to Sell?  We have
HUNDREDS!  And you keep all of the MONEY!
Go to: http://3438810365/sellanything/index.htm

Regards

Jeff
The Utimate Marketing Supersite