Re: new_document

Adam Linford wrote:

> hi,
>
> I'm in the process of setting up a large SMS gateway on Linux, and was
> wondering if anyone thought the topic would make a good How-To or
> mini-howto?  I havn't seen much in the way of documentation on the subject
> during my research.
>
> I'm more than willing to write and maintin it if the idea is in approval.
>
> Please cc replies as I'm not on the list
>
> -- my PGP public key is available at http://www.7ds.org/pgpkey.txt
>
> Adam Linford
> Systems Administrator
> Poulternet
>
> --

It sounds like a good topic to me.

I strongly suggest that you read and follow the LDP Author Guide at
http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/

It will make writing and maintaining your document easier for you, and
integrating it into the collection easier for us.

Thanks,

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
Linux Documentation Project