Please, i need help....

    Hi, this it Christian. how r u? i wonder if u could help me with my one-way cable internet connection. I can connect to the internet by using KPPP internet connection, the thing is that i cant browse, i cant get any mail also, so i think there is something that im missing, like a little detail or something like that. I guess the Linux if just showing that im connected, but actually im not. If u could explain how do i make a one-way internet connection or send me a manual, or even a URL, i will be really thankful. I hope u can help me.  : )  Thanks a lot.