Re: Documentation Metrics

Paul, I think the "DocBook guy" you're referring to is Norm Walsh, and I
remember that at the O'Reilly-sponsored open-source doc summit he said he
felt it was a good idea to provide some connection between DocBook and your
work.

Notice how vague my last statement was. I don't remember whether he used the
word "incorporate" (and would that word be meaningful?). Nor do I remember
whether he made a promise to put time into it. Someone should probably get
back in touch with him--if you want me to do it, I will, but I'm not in the
center of the metadata work so I'm probably not the best person to make the
contact.

Andy