Re: Business Cards

Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:

> 3 Designs for perusal:
>
> http://www.linuxports.com/ldp/cards/

I'll agree with the majority that design 1 is the best. BTW where does
the logo in card 2 come from? I cannot remember to have seen that loop.

Just a few comments:
 - too often people have to make a photocopy of a card but here
  the darkened corner with the address makes that difficult. Also
  for humans the contrast might be too low.

 - on a related line: does this design work well in grey scale for
  those of us who cannot print the design on a colour printer?

 - I am partial to isoproportional spaced fornt for such things as
  web address and email address.

 - Why no email address?

 - in top left corner doesn't use the characters from the logo
	http://www.linuxdoc.org/images/crdempsey2.jpg
  Any reason for this?

In general the balancing is estethically pleasing though.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen