Re: Making It Easy For New Authors (was Re: Style Guide)

Le mer, 11 oct 2000, Mark Komarinski a écrit :

> WordPerfect for Linux for doing SGML writing isn't really an answer.  For one thing,
> Poet reports that the Linux version doesn't even support SGML writing.  The Windows
> version is rather hard to use (or it was about 9 months ago when I tried).

a shame - it was proposed some month ago by an other member of the list.

> In terms of SGML editors, I recommend psgml for emacs (if you lean that way) and
> gvim for you vi folk (if you lean the other way).  Having AbiWord support DocBook XML
> would be a real plus.  In the meantime, we're pretty much stuck with non-WYSIWTM
> editors.

I think it's absolutely not the point, I assume any vi or emacs user is
NOT a newbe and can do whatever sgml he wants. But I know that in the lag
some wp are proposed.

the point is to propose one wp, one package. The lag gives options I have
no mean to choose between.

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver