Re: Making It Easy For New Authors (was Re: Style Guide)

    DL> With LinuxDoc one just gets the packages from their distribution (and
    DL> may find they are already installed on their PC).  Why does one need
    DL> to know how to use CVS?  I just email in my updates.  It's all
    DL> relatively easy.  For validation I just run sgml2txt and sgml2html.
    DL> I know I should do more validating, but it usually comes out OK

sorry, but why don't get DocBook from your Linux distribution? RH,
Mandraje, Debian, SuSE, Conectiva, etc. All of these ships working
packages of DocBook systems. Converting from DocBook to something?
It's as easy as 'docbook2something file.sgml'.

Regards,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.