StudentMVP.Com - Newsletter #69

http://www.studentmvp.com

StudentMVP.Com helps student athletes make their dreams become reality by granting
them the means to post their sport specific athletic profile online so that coaches
all over the world can discover their talent and possibly give them a scholarship
and or recruit them for a sports team. This could mean the difference in your
future.

Our services are geared towards helping athletes, and we will stop at nothing
to make dreams become a reality.

New Sport Additions:

As an organization that cares as much about female athletes as we do male, we’ve
made it a priority of ours to add Volleyball & Field Hockey to our selection
of sports which our research indicates are two of the most popular sports for
female athletes. We are proud to announce that Volleyball & Field Hockey are
two of our newest additions.

Wrestling is also one of our newest sport additions. Over the years Wrestling
has become a very popular sport among scholastic sports. We recognize Wrestling
athletes, and now offer them the means to show the world their talent in hopes
of being discovered by coaches all over the world.

All Available Sports We Currently Offer:

Football, Ice Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling, Soccer, Golf,
Field Hockey, are among the sports we offer online profiles for. If you have
friends or family who play any of these sports tell them about our services because
we can help them achieve their athletic dreams.

Sports Coming Soon:

If we don’t offer a sport your currently playing then use our online feedback
form and let us know. We are always willing to help athletes in any sport achieve
their dreams. One of our goals is to help as many athletes as possible.

Water Polo, Tennis, Swimming, Track and Field, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Rugby are
among the future sports we plan on adding to our system very shortly.

Our Thanks:

Thank you for your support.

Please tell a friend about our services, they will thank you for caring about
their future.

Staff At StudentMVP.Com

http://www.studentmvp.com