Re: LDP summit in Chapel Hill

Dan Scott wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
>
> > At 23:01 10-04-2000 -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> >
> > >We'll probably need to find a way to "solicit" sponsors to send LOCAL people
> > >to these events when at all possible.  If they're in Portland/Seattle, I
> >
> > Of course ;-)
> >
> > >I don't see any reason for people hopping about the globe.
> >
> > If a volunteer has time to give to the LDP, if a sponsor can help, why not?
> >
> > David did volunteer to go to Linux Expo Toronto where the LDP will have a
> > booth.
> >
> > Why him? Because no one I know can. If some local LDP'er from Toronto can help
> > him, it would be even better, but at least we have a booth and a volunteer.
> >

> I live in Toronto, and would be willing to volunteer for a day in the LDP
> booth. Do we have a Represent-LDP-at-Tradeshow-HOWTO yet? :)

Woo Hoo! You have no idea how happy I am to hear this. Guylhem, I will
*not* be able to make Toronto because I couldn't get the time off. It
looks like Dan might be able to fill in, though.

> Dan
>
> --
> Dan Scott,
> Friend of the abnormal.

Gee, that's strange. I don't remember meeting...  ;-)

Regards,

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
Linux Documentation Project