Re: Business cards, was: LDP summit in Chapel Hill

>We need name, logo, LDP link, email address and probably a few
>more things. Does anyone here have a more professional experience
>in design?
>
>Regards,
>   Stein Gjoen

It is what half of my company does. We use Illustrator for most design
with a touch of photoshop. I know that it is not Linux based but the Linux
tools are quite there yet. Photoshop will also be utilized and then GIMP
if we want PNG.

We may be able to get away with something else.

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.