Current summit

Very few people could made it because of the football game filling up
every hotel around and Rosh Hashanah starting today.

However we are doing some great work and would like some immediate
feedback.

The most important point is the license policy.

Since we could not find a good agreement on the licenses, we are
thinking about merging the LDPL and the LDP Manifesto as the "license
policy", explaining which license could be used, etc.

David, what do you think about that? Would you like to take care of the
merging? We will provide you a draft.

Guylhem

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org