Re: SPAM?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 12:51:29AM +0930, David Lloyd wrote:
> There are about 10 people who are all contributors to this list who seem
> to make LDP policy. I don't have a problem with this...I didn't mean to
> say I disagree with how things are run....I just needed a way to make
> sure that those who mattered listen. And they have.

Every single comment or suggestion is thoughfully considered and
discussed in public.

We are trying to do the best we can - next day we're going to meet
various people (not only LDP members) in Chapel Hill to try to enhance
the LDP.

It is a continuous effort - some of us are nearly doing that full time.

In fact, except during my june and january univ. exams I spend at least 5
hours a day doing stuff for the LDP, not only "visible" one but also
silent work, such as sending personnal replies to every message I
receive, documents to LUG, getting in touch with linux distributions or
commercial printers...

The last week and this week I'm even out of my country for the LDP,
giving conferences, preparing a summit, meeting with many different
people... of course none of us are paid for all we do.

It is normal to give our best for a free project we like, so please be
comprehensive.

All your comments and suggestions are of course welcome.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com