Re: SPAM?

> I assume the attached is SPAM.  I assume also that someone has attempted
> to have the ldp list removed from the mailer's list?
>
> If no one advises to the contrary, I will attempt to have us removed by
> following the instructions in the Email.

As a general rule, you never ever want to respond to spam. If you
do, you just tell the spammer that your e-mail address works and
it thus becomes more valuable. The only two options that you have
are 1) filter known spam sources using services such as the RBL
(with all its caveats), and/or 2) report the spammer to its upstream
IP provider.

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                                Resonate, Inc.
3637 Fillmore Street #106                      385 Moffett Park Drive