RE: PalmOS-HOWTO

You might check out this announce message.
http://www.linuxdoc.org/archives/ldp-announce/msg00150.html
It's for the handspring visor, but much of the information there may be
relevant.  As this message is CC'ed to the author of that HOWTO, I'll leave
it up to him to respond to thoughts about updating that HOWTO.
	Greg