Re: LinuxWorld Expo

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 08:51:10PM -0700, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:
> Well I will be there on "Press-Pass" (if you can believe that). It is my
> understanding that our fearless leader Guylhem will also be there.

I will try to be there but there's a problem : the sponsor that should
have paid everything did cancel at the last moment.

We have a booth, conferences planned, but the members that should
have come ($$ for hotel and plane) can't.

I can come (with 2 guys from MetaLab metadata team) if I can find a
sponsor paying the travel.

Else I won't -- my policy is to never ever use the LDP money for travel
and expos, especially if I'm the one concerned since people could say
I'm taking advantage of the situation.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com