Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]

/ Guylhem Aznar <guylhem@bigfoot.com> was heard to say:
| BTW We had interesting discussions regarding docbook with Matt Welsh.
|
| He invited us to meet again at XML'2000 in december -- I'm not sure I
| can attend, but we may meet there?

Hmmm. Matt wasn't there as far as I recall, and I invited everyone to
come to the DocBook TC meeting at XML'2000, so maybe you meant that?
Or perhaps not. Anyway, the DocBook TC meeting will be held in Washington
DC colocated with XML'2000.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--