Re: sgml tool

On Jul 8, 10:39am, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> [...]

As Greg-o says, take a look at the guide. Basically, you need
to create id attribute/value pairs within your section (or sect1
or chapter) tags. The resultant filenames will then take the
same name as what was given the id  for the section.

Example (from the Cable-Modem HOWTO):

    <sect1 id="ethernet">
      <title>Setting up your Ethernet Card</title>

when processed produces the file:

    ethernet.html

Here is the DSSSL code that controls that behavior (from ldp.dsl) :

    (define %use-id-as-filename%
     ;; Use ID attributes as name for component HTML files?
     #t)

r,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com