Proposed new HOWTO - Lotus Domino

I am an experienced Lotus Domino Programmer/Administrator and an Advanced Lotus Business Partner but fairly new to the wonderful world of Linux, I have set up Lotus Domino server on a few computers with a variety of linux distributions and I feel a HOWTO in this area would be of assistance to the Lotus and Linux community. I would be happy to write and maintain a HOWTO covering the installation and configuration of Lotus Domino server and the Lotus Notes client running under Wine. (Lotus Notes client under Wine is now very impressive.)

Alan Bell

Senior Lotus Domino Developer
Intec Systems Ltd.