Re: DocBook Guidelines

4.0 will never be common: 4.1 was released this week ;)

Seriously, we cannot fall prey to what killed the dinosaurs.  I know
people who will never upgrade from Linux 1.0, but they are few and
ludicrous.  We need to wrap our heads around the brave new world
where software is more like a magazine than a book, and we need to
stay with the wave.  We should accommodate DocBook 4.1 even if we
publically say 3.1 and, to be current, just as a Java programmer must
learn 1.3 even while applets still only run 1.1

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@linux.ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com