Re: Editors, Searching, Geekness, and Gary Preckshot

--- Gary Preckshot <garrell@inreach.com> wrote:
> Peter Hernberg wrote:
> >
> > First: Editors
> > Gary seems to have some sort of super-huge issue with text editors,
> especially
> > vi.
>
> Nope. I have a huge issue with using inadequate tools.

Why? Assuming that vi and friends are inadquate, why should you (or I) care? As
long as the SGML parses, the writing is good, and the points are technically
accurate, who cares? This isn't a business. If it were, we would be concerned
the process. This is organization which depends on contributions. We care about
the results.