From: Gary Preckshot [mailto:garrell@inreach.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 6:48 PM
To: LDP
Subject: Re: SGML in other applications

Bruce Richardson wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 01:53:15PM -0700, Gary Preckshot wrote:
> > There's a vague worship of SGML coupled with a confusion or
> > lack of requirements for using it, or rather DocBook.
>
> Tolerance level reached and passed.  When I read your messages I spend
> far too much time gritting my teeth and very little time thinking "Oh,
> that's right".

I expect it of the religious. You must have real dental
problems. Have you considered a rubber mouthpiece.

Might be cheaper to bump up your tolerance level. Gritting
your teeth is a sign you have a problem. After all, these
are just little electronic patterns on a phosphor coated
face plate. As well become wroth over slight breezes. Do you
realize how small an amount of energy it took to get you
pissed? Probably in the micro watts, if we just consider the
electron beam. What if something really bad happens. Think
you'll survive it. Militates might kill you.

Gary