Re: SGML in other applications

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 01:13:36PM -0700, Gary Preckshot wrote:
> Bruce Richardson wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 01:22:22PM -0700, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > This is common knowledge... Is there a specific point you are trying to
> > > make?
> >
> > You must have realised by now, that if Gary hasn't heard about it,
> > *nobody* has heard about it.
> >

> If it isn't in the H-H or the FAQ, who can hear about it?
>
> Are we supposed to be clairvoyant?

You're not supposed to need spoon-feeding.  So you used a search engine
and found a lot of information about SGML.  Frankly, I get really tired
of people *not* doing that before they ask questions on lists or
newsgroups.

On top of which, this list and the LDP site is *not* a generic sgml
information centre.  When will you stop blaming this list for all the
things you don't know?

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant.
		-- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"

PGP signature