blank template, again

ok, I'm actually going to attach it on the first try this time.  :-)
Anyway, this is basically a stripped version of the Multi-Disk HOWTO.  I
actually took the DocBook version, cut all of the content, and about 80% of
the tags.  I used the structure from the first three sections, and then
snipped the body, then took a little structure at the end.  A lot of the
markup got upgraded, and there's a lot that could be in there, but it's at
least a start (and I'm tired of staring at it for now).  So, without further
adieu...
	Greg

brief_template.sgml