Re: LDP site updates

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Mark Komarinski wrote:
> David Merrill wrote:
> >

> > This is great. I took a look at it this afternoon from work, and liked what I
> > saw. I do see the potential for trouble with both "Authoring HOWTO" and
> > "HOWTO-HOWTO" used to reference the same document, however.
> >

> The name of the H-H will be changing to some-as-yet-unspecified-name.
> Probably Authoring-HOWTO, maybe even Authoring Guide (which may be easier
> to maintain).

LDP-Authoring-HOWTO seems good - it is concise but complete. HOWTO-HOWTO is
probably ambiguous to somebody who has never heard it before, although of
course to us it makes perfect sense. :) Authoring-HOWTO is too broad, because
it is really about *LDP* authoring, not authoring in a more general sense.

That's my $.02

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
dcmerrill@mindspring.com