Re: HTML only, need SGML

Ooh sorry I didn't read carefully enough.

Tony I have already done the Man Page HOWTO - Jens (the author) is
currently learning DocBook so he can fix a few things up then he will
submit it when done.

(Greg F - this explains why I questioned Anthony being listed as doing
the Man Page howto..)

Best Regards,
Chuck