Re: Tags (searching)

Greg Ferguson wrote:

> 1) There is a tag/field/structured search capability that is near
>    completion -- the OMF metadata framework.
>
>    Please see http://metalab.unc.edu/osrt/omf/

I did. Very similar to most library search engines. One of
the things they do that you might consider is full text
search of abstracts. Sometimes abstracts contain words that
are not officially keywords, but are extremely helpful for
searching. Being able to combine abstract search allows you
to go for nuances that keywords alone may not convey. Doing
full text searches on abstracts alone can reduce search
time.

Gary