RE: Lots of SPAM on the list

There is an LDP-announce list.  It's being used mostly for updates and a few
other announcements right now.  As soon as we start getting things finished,
then it will probably be used a little more, but it is a meant as a lower
traffic list than LDP-discuss.  Subscription instructions are on the
webpage.
	Greg