RE: DocBook Guidelines and other crap.

Am 11. Jun, 2000 schwäzte Gregory Leblanc so:

> Are we interested in making any policy about tag minimization?

If sgml and docbook allow it, we have to be prepared to deal with it. We
can highly discourage the use of shortened tags, though :). BTW, one way
of dealing with it could be to run docs through a "lengthener" that
converts the shortened tags to be explicit end tags :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important