RE: More HOWTO-HOWTO Recommendations

[snip]
> I found a copy of jade-1.2.1-0.i386.rpm in the RH6.2
> distribution. I installed
> it from the rpm.

I'd recommend that you get a newer package if at all feasible.  David Mason
has them on his page http://people.redhat.com/~dcm/, if I'm not mistaken.
If that's wrong, let me know.  There were some bugs in the initial packages
from RH.

> I already have sgml-tools 1.0.9 installed, which only
> supports LinuxDoc. Do I
> need to uninstall it, or will it peacefully coexist with the
> DocBook tools?

Yep, they live together just fine.  The only thing that I haven't been able
to make work quite right is the nsgmls.  I just renamed the sgmltools one to
linuxdoc.nsgmls, and left the jade one alone.  Oh, and I guess I haven't
been able to make jade talk to Linuxdoc documents as well as I'd like, but
that's not a biggie.
	Greg