Earn $50,000 in just 90 days!!!

 Dear Friend, thank you for your time and interest.

 This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or more in
 the next 90 days simply sending email! Seem impossible?
 Just read on and see how easy this is....

 Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news
 program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program
 described below to see if it really can make people money.  The show also
 investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved
 that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the
 program. This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and
 fun way to make some extra money at home.  The results have been truly
 remarkable. So many people are participating that those involved are doing
 much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people try
 it out, its been very exciting. You will understand once you try it
 yourself!

 ********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********
 ******** Print This Now For Future Reference *******

 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90
 days! Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!

 It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or make or take
 any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make money.
 This simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!
 E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually
 free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will
 be doing business using email. Get your piece of this action!!!
 Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.  The enclosed
 information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
 Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and
 study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked  for the past twelve
 years down- sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job
 interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year, I
 incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and
 creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and I
 just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against
 my home to support my family and struggling business.  AT THAT MOMENT
 something significant happened in my life. I am writing to share the
 experience in hopes that this could change your life

 FOREVER FINANCIALLY - $$$!!!

 In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months prior to
 receiving this program I had been sending away for information on various
 business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were
 not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or
 the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would
 work .  But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I
 didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.

 THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!

 After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly. I
 couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start
 immediately without any debt.  Like most of you I was still a little
 skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
 checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they
 confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL
 I decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

 Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
 on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for
 printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product
 (reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time.  In less than one week, I
 was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received
 26 orders for REPORT #1.

 Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
 IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO."

 My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I had
 received 196 orders for REPORT #2.

 Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100  ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
 IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE
 REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

 Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed. So I sat back
 and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with
 more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed
 new car!

 Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
 FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.  This program does
 work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to
 place your name in a different place. It won't work and you'll lose out on
 a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal
 of 20  orders for REPORT #1, and 100  orders for REPORT #2 and you will
 make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

 Sincerely,  Johnathon Rourke
 A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:  By the time you have
 read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that such
 a program, and one that is legal, could not have been created by an
 amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
 for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the
 same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working.
 Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and
 recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.

 I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate, because
 many of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures and
 bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who
 knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
 including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving down
 into the ranks of the poor.

 As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The
 traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or
 "get rich", inflation will see to that. You have just received information
 that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO
 RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the
 next few months than you have ever imagined. I should also point out that I
 will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a
 testimonial for this program.  I have retired from the program after
 sending thousands and thousands of programs.

 Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It
 works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
 exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send
 this to may send out 50,000, and your name will be on everyone of them!

 Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential customers you
 will reach.  So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
 materials and opportunity to become financially independent.  IT IS UP TO
 YOU NOW!  DO IT !  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Before
 you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a little
 time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what
 could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible response
 and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You
 will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will vanish
 when your first orders come in.

 $$$  IT WORKS!!!  $$$

 Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

 This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that
 you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say
 "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.  This is not a chain
 letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.  As with all
 multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners
 and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new
 multi-level business partners, and we sell and deliver a product for EVERY
 dollar received.

 YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved
 in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office.
 This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling by
 email!
 *************************************************************  The product
 is informational and instructional material, keys  to  the secrets for
 everyone on  to open the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE , the
 information highway, the wave of the future !

 PLAN SUMMARY:
    (1)   You order the 4 reports listed below  ($5 each)  They come to you
 by email.
    (2)   Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report
 #1 and move the other names down.
    (3)  Use any of the hundreds of bulk email services (search for "Bulk
 Email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you (about $49 )
    (4)  Orders will come to you by postal mail -  simply email them the
 Report they ordered.  Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?
 By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more
 joining the internet each year so don't worry about "running out" or
 "saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing the same advertisements
 every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received the same pizza
 flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza and you order
 one. Same thing with this letter. I received this letter many times - then
 one day I decided it was time to try it.
 YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

 STEP #1.  ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS  Order the four reports shown on the list
 below (you can't sell them if you don't order them). -- For each report,
 send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR
 E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to
 the person whose name appears on the list next to the report.  MAKE SURE
 YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
 Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four reports.
 Save them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of people
 who will order them from you.

 STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER
    a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.
    b. After you've ordered the four reports, delete the name and
        address under REPORT #4. This person has made it through
        the cycle.
    c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
    d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
    e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
    f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

 Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address, ACCURATELY!

 STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
 save it to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions. Now you
 are ready to use this entire email to send by email to prospects.  Report
 #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email addresses so
 you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!

 Remember that 50,000  new people are joining the internet every month.
 Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
 afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have a
 computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

 There are two primary methods of building your downline:

 METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start small,
 just to see howit goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved email
 out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a
 0.5% response. The response could be much better. Also, many people will
 email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000 (Why stop at
 2000?). But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs.
 With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people
 respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of
 those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out
 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is
 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a
 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.
 That's 10,000 $5 bills for you.

 CASH!!!

 Your total income in this example is $50   $500   $5,000   $50,000 for a
 total of $55,550!!!

 REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO
 WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!

 DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT
 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just
 that, and more!

 METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET Advertising on the internet is
 very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
 Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume
 your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level.
 (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger
 response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10
 downline members.

 Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

 1st level--your first 10 send you $5......................................$50
 2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)................$500
 3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).........$5,000
 4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000

 $$$$$$                                                         TOTAL
 ------$55,550

 AMAZING ISN'T IT?  Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
 participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would
 happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
 participants and many will continue to work this program, sending out
 programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!
 People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else
 and many will work this plan - the question is - Don't you want your name
 to be on the emails they will send out?

 * * *   DON'T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *
 * * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
 SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out
 with YOUR name and address on it will be prompt because they can't
 advertise until they receive the report!
 GET STARTED TODAY:

 PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.

 Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT.  CHECKS NOT
 ACCEPTED.

 Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of paper.
 On one of those sheets of paper write:

 (a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
 (b) your e-mail address, and
 (c) your name & postal address.

 REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

 JOSE A LOPES
 P.O. BOX 867
 MACAU
 CHINA

 REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

 KP KILPATRICK
 4012 MISSISSIPPI ST #10
 SAN DIEGO, CA  92104

 REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

 CATHY BARROW
 410 SYCAMORE ST
 CONWAY, SC 29527

 REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

 JACK DIAMOND
 3924 BLACKBIRD WAY
 CALABASAS, CA 91302

 ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

 TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow the
 directions accurately. -- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will
 have them when the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5
 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.  It is required for
 this to be a legal business and they need the reports to send out their
 letters (with your name on them!)

    --  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
    -- Be patient and persistent with this program - If you follow the
 instructions exactly - results WILL follow.

 $$$$  ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

 If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue
 advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later
 you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue
 advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or
 more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
 working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

 THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

 Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of
 a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
 report people are ordering from you. To generate more income, simply send
 another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole
 process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from this
 business!  Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
 participate in this program. Please answer one question.

 ARE YOU  HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?

 If the answer is no, then please look at the following facts about this
 super simple MLM program:

   1.    NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory! NO Telephone
 calls, NO big cost to start!, NOthing to learn, NO skills needed!  (Surely
 you know how to send email?)
   2.    No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet
 connection - so you have everything you need to fill orders!
   3.    You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE
 OR SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)
   4.    All of your customers pay you in CA$$H!

 This program will change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for you
 to be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury you could only dream
 about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and home of your
 dreams and being able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy business
 from home!

 $$$   FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE!   $$$  ACT NOW!

 Take your first step toward achieving financial independence. Order the
 reports and follow the program outlined above-- SUCCESS will be your
 reward.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

 PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
 business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local
 office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
 Agency)1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.

 Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
 seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly
 dependent on your activities and advertising. The information contained on
 this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.
 In the event that it is determined that this site or report constitutes a
 guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts
 listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you have any
 questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate
 Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of
 Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.