Missing Authors

I know somebody asked for a list of un-maintained HOWTOs, but I can't find
the message in my email.

As you can see, this is from back in Feb, but it is a listing of the authors
who Guylhem was unable to contact at that time.  Sorry these aren't
associated with the actual HOWTOs.  There are two in here that are
Alpha-related, and have been taken over, so those should not go on the list
as unmaintained.  Later,
	Greg