DocBook Submission Guidelines

Hello,

Alot of people appear to be moving towards Docbook. To that end I think
it is time that we put forth some guidelines for people to use when
writing their SGML code. To start here are three.

1. The current supported Docbook DTD version is 3.1. Please do not use
3.0 or 4Beta
2. If you place images in your document, use jpg and eps only. (The
Stylesheets do not currently support PNG.. Is this true?).
3. If you place images in your document, your must provide both formats.
The reasoning is that the jpg's won't incorporate into the PS output.

Please keep the same subject as I will be archiving and then presenting
final representations of the topics.

Thanks,

Joshua Drake

--