Re: links in text and hypertext

Bruce Richardson <brichardson@lineone.net> wrote:
> On Sat, May 06, 2000 at 11:13:25AM -0700, Tom Fawcett wrote:
> > [*] My rat's nest of RPMs:
> >     sgml-common-0.1-3
> >     sgmltools-CVS19990807-2
> >     docbook-3.1-13mdk
> >     jadetex-2.7-2mdk
> >     jade-1.2.1-9mdk

Also stylesheets-0.10-2mdk.

> What does sgml-common add?

The ISO entities, eg /usr/lib/sgml/ISOlat1

> I haven't found it essential (nor jadetext nor jade).

I use a combination of sgmltools and Cygnus's DocBook support.  For DocBook
I use db2ps, db2html, etc, from stylesheets, which depend upon
jade+jadetex.  I spent so long in trial-and-error to get a working set of
tools that I didn't bother cleaning up afterwords, which is why I called it
a rat's nest.

-Tom