Re: if SGML is so great...

Stein Gjoen <sgjoen@mail.nyx.net> writes:

> > We already have it. It's the <keywordset> tag.
> > Use like this:
> >
> > <keywordset>
> >     <keyword>metadata</keyword>
> >     <keyword>more data</keyword>
> > </keywordset>
>
> Interesting. How is it rendered, or is it at all?

I don't remember that exactly, but it doesn't appears in the text. At
least, not by default.

> More importantly, where can I look to find out myself where
> the tags are described without wading through masses of
> incomprehensible datafiles?

:-)
http://docbook.org/tdg/html/docbook.html

> > >  - a file tag that renders to file:///location/of/file in HTML
> > >   and courier in hardcopies
> > >
> > > These would also be very useful in automated stub man page
> > > generation.
> >
> > Hmmm... you can use <refentry> for generating man pages.
>
> Ah but I just want stub man pages, check my home page
> for examples of what I have in mind:
> 	http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/home.html

I see... I still think that you can get these with <refentry>...

Be seeing you,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.