Re: SGML tools aren't so great

> implication that writing and maintaining documentation really isn't
> much effort.  This seems to be an assumption underlying a lot of
> this debate, and I just don't get it.

Flame prevention disclaimer: "Keep in mind I'm not against anything or anybody
here... I've e-mailed, chatted and newsgrouped with some very good people online
in all three of the categories below.

Since I've joined the linux bandwagon in August of 1999, and looked around a
bit, I seen several kinds of linux enthusiasts.

I think the crux of the matter is that there are a lot of folks out therewith up
to 4 years of experience with Unix/Linux.  That 4 years of experience may be the
assumption the rest of us don't necessarily share.

-Pat

P.S. I'm just glad we've moved on beyond LaTex, although I'd bet that for some
people's purposes, LaTex is still just great.