Re: Keep away from proprietary poison!

WP9 for Linux does not support SGML. The Windows Version does.

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:

<CITE>> I'm getting WP9 because it seems to offer the best solution
<CITE>> on both Windows and Linux platforms for GUI SGML.
<CITE>
<CITE>Beware of WP, StarOffice, etc, since they use proprietary formats,
<CITE>whereas it is essential that the LDP publish only open formats.
<CITE>In as much as we can allow a variety of formats for our documents