Re: Keep away from proprietary poison!

At 01:58 AM 5/4/00 +0200, you wrote:
>> I'm getting WP9 because it seems to offer the best solution
>> on both Windows and Linux platforms for GUI SGML.

I have WP9 for Linux (Corel Office 2000). I find no export or save-as
feature allowing export to SGML. There is a save to PDF, a save to HTML and
to various other proprietary formats (Word, etc.), but no SGML. Looked
through the help and the manuals. If it's in there, I couldn't find it. Not
to say there might not be a third-party solution for converting to SGML,
but it doesn't appear to ship with the product.

It's also dog slow. And it's at version .0, in spite of the "version 9"
label.