Re: todo (was: RE: Questions about future)

On mar, 02 mai 2000, vous avez écrit :

>Please take a look at the HOWTO-HOWTO.

I did, but btw it seems that many people don't.

May be it could be a good LDP project to make a macro/template set for
most popular text processors to allow them to do some sgml.

docbook is probably too difficult, but linuxdoc is really straightforward.
Nearly any word processor allow user to use title, section and italics.

I haven't use word for nearly a year now, but I used to know it quite well
and I should be able to make a small template.

>I've already listed SGML-capable text processors, which is:
>
>psgml (emacs)
>WP9/2000 (Windows only)
>LyX

only? in fact one can write sgml with any wp and sgmlcheck (I did at first)

LyX from personal experience.

I do the same.

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver