SGML to make your head spin

The XML Cover Pages by Robin Cover should be enough to convince
anyone (a) what is possible when docs are in SGML and (b) that this
is not 'old' technology.  This is leading friggin' edge stuff ...

http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/dsssl.html

What is most depressing is the dates on most of these papers.  We're
years behind what industry has been doing.  My biggest regret is that
some of the best examples (such as Novell's SGML->HTML doc search)
appear to have moved on.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc