Re: CD edition

>>>>> "G" == Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu> writes:

    G> What's wdiff?

It's one of those cool comp.unix.sources utilities no one should be
without yet no one bundles it; it is almost lost to obscurity.

wdiff is 'diff' but ignores whitespace.  It is ideal for creating
diffs of textfiles where an added CR or TABs swapped for space is
meaningless.  It was originally designed as a utility to work with
LaTeX files.

(sigh) I so miss comp.unix.sources :(  Someone send me a shar file.

BTW: WP2000 also handles MsWord revision marks, as does the new SO 5.2
which was just released in public beta moments ago.  Many of my
friends rave about WP2000, but I'm sticking to SO and downloading the
96Mb now.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@linux.ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com