Hello, New HOWTO...

Hello,
I joined this list because I wanted to write a HOWTO.  I have started
reading the HOWTO HOWTO.  I guess I need to let people know what new
HOWTO I wish to start working on.
I would like to write a ShellAccount-HOWTO.  I teach Unix at the
Univerity of Maine, USA.  As part of the course, I give students shell
accounts.  I would like to share my experiences and the steps I have
taken to try to prevent "curious" students from crashing the server
(although I do encourage them to do so).  I hope that the HOWTO will
also encourage others to share their knowledge and perhaps help me
locate some errors in my methods.  When I went to college, shell
accounts were all we had, but now I think it is becoming a lost art.
Anyone want to help?

--
Will Backman
Coastal Enterprises, Inc.

UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,
because that would also stop you from doing clever things. -- Doug Gwyn