     Linux Assembly HOWTO
     Konstantin Boldyshev <mailto:konst@linuxassembly.org> and
     Franois-Ren Rideau <mailto:fare@tunes.org>
     v0.5g, March 26, 2000

     * updated

     C++ Programming HOW-TO
     Al Dev (Alavoor Vasudevan)  alavoor@yahoo.com
     v3.0, 26 March 2000

     * updated

     Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers
     Robert Kiesling, rkiesling@mainmatter.com
     February 6, 2000

     * updated

- I added the plain text HOWTO tar files onto the main site,
  to allow for them to be mirrored (per requests from various
  users).

regards,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com