Re: Need to close the list

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, Carl B. Constantine wrote:

> I've been spammed up the yin yang from people using this list in
> appropriately. This list needs to become a closed list to prevent this from
> happening in the future.
>
> That, and the spammers need to be drawn and quartered and their body parts
> distributed throughout the earth as an example.
>
> grrrr, I HATE SPAMMERS

I quite agree, something has to be done here.  Close the list, anyone who
cares about it will subscribe.

Warren Chartier
GTKali, a graphical Kali client for Linux - http://gtkali.sourceforge.net
Minister of the Mobile Mechanized Infantry - http://www.juga.com
Fight Spam - Join CAUSE!  http://www.cause.org

---- BEGIN ECHELON BLOCK ----
SCUD missile Ortega AK-47 Uzi $400 million in gold bullion Rule Psix Nazi
militia Project Monarch counter-intelligence JFK cypherpunk Kibo Ron Brown
clones bomb special-ops terrorism WACO nuclear missile MI5
----- END ECHELON BLOCK -----