Re: Astronomy-HOWTO

David Lawyer wrote:
> I too encourage you to write this Astronomy-HOWTO but
>    suggest somehow putting "Linux" in the title such as
>    Astronomy-Linux-HOWTO.

I have no problem with implementing your suggestion, and appreciate your
response.  Right now I'm wrestling with the same problem that Terry had
with the HAM-HOWTO that led to its demise:  Given the time involved to
keep such a "pointer" document up-to-date, would it be more beneficial
to simply create a web page, which would lend itself more readily to
automating tasks such as keeping links updated, etc.?

  --Brian