(Fwd) Fun Project for Linux Authors

Forwarding, in case anyone is interested.

--- Forwarded mail from "Troy Brownfield" <troybrownfield@learnlots.com>

[...]

Servie911.com is looking for authors to help bolster our selection of
Linux tutorials.  Please feel free to hit the website at
www.learnlots.com to find out more about the company and authoring
opportunities.  Tutorial writers can earn $3500 for 100 tutorials!

You're welcome to pass this invitation around to fellow writers in
the Linux community.  If you would like to know more or get into
direct contact with us, email Stacee Ehman at staceeehman@learnlots.com.

Thanks again for your time!  We hope to hear from you soon.

Troy Brownfield
Development Editor
Service911.com

---End of forwarded mail from "Troy Brownfield"
<troybrownfield@learnlots.com>