RE: HOWTO gatekeeper?

I believe that the response telling them to "take their astronomy elsewhere"
was sent privately, because I never saw it.  The original poster DID
respond, and explain further what they had in mind.  I believe that we do
need a "gatekeeper", but the role isn't clearly defined.  However, as we
consider this question, we need to remember that this is a Bazaar, and not a
Cathedral, from the way that most of the people here feel about it.  Right
now, we don't have any policies on what gets accepted, at least nothing
formal.  These are just another part of the things that need to be defined.
If you want to work on that, start a new thread and propose some ideas, I
don't have time to come up with a proposal, I'm still working on getting CVS
sorted out a little better.
	Greg